1. Fall To Pieces Feat. Jennifer Rene
3. Level Up
4. Seven Moons And A Bit
5. Pure Bliss Feat. Jennifer Rene
6. Rise And Shine
7. Born For The Night
8. Left In A Daze
9. I Know
10. La Nuit Noire Feat. Re:locate
1. Tales From The South
3. City Lights
4. Silent Waves
5. 7 Clouds
6. Palma Solane Feat. Re:locate
7. Red Shores
8. Second Turn
9. CastamaraJonas, has been actively producing music since 2001. Under the artist name Estuera, he scored several hits in the past six years on Black Hole Recordings, Magik Muzik and In Trance We Trust. For this double cd, Jonas selected a total of nineteen of his own productions. The title is Born For The Night and houses two discs: the first with ten separate tracks and the second with a non stop DJ mix.
For this album, Jonas cooperated with, amongst others, female singer Jennifer Ren. She delivers the vocals for various tracks like Pure Bliss and she opens the first disc with the song Fall To Pieces; a track that, even in the demo stage, already drew the attention of famous trance DJs and finally saw the first light of day as the b-side of the maxi-single Born For The Night. The single is being played by Tisto, Paul van Dyk, Armin van Buuren and Mark Norman and will become the summer hit of 2007 for many. Besides all this, both tracks give a perfect impression of what the listener can expect from the double cd release: high quality trance that will keep you interested for two hours while it refers to the sound of acts like Kraftwerk, Gary Numan, New Order and the Italo sound from back in the days.
For Jonas, the release of this debut artist album represents a definitive breakthrough to a mature career as an artist in the world of dance in general and especially trance. The impressive amount of very successful hitsingles like Travels / 7 Clouds, Castamara / Silent Waves and Palma Solane from the last couple of years turned out to be the beginning of a logical next step: the first real debut artist album with which Jonas Steur finally steps out of the shadows of his own pseudonyms.